Friday, October 20, 2006

Roses – the language of love…

I am back!! Till now I have managed to post regularly. But knowing myself, it might well prove to be short-lived. Let us see. Today was one of those days that are extremely difficult for anyone to forget. I was out for lunch with Anand. I was only expecting to spend some quality time in the middle of a busy workday with the love of my life. Instead, I got the sweetest surprise a girl can expect. He gave me a beautiful bouquet of 24 red roses. One for each year I have walked this earth. It was a thoughtful and amazingly romantic gesture. What he did today reminded me of exactly why I fell for this man. Those words…not something one can easily forget. It reminds me or why exactly I love this man…I really do…I would not give him up for anything or anyone in this world. Anand, if you read this…I love you...

1 comment:

Andy said...

This was a beautifull think i have seen it in movies and read it in books but for the first time i have experienced it......

It was amys birthday on the 18 which is wednesday and i was so upset that i could be with her on the day and then as always i took a train for chennai on thursday evening as it was a big week end diwali down the corner and i reached chennai on friday morning then i wanted to see her , ...left home with my fathers bike ...wanted to something for amy ...And ever time i try different things ,,she has really enjoyed it so saw a florist at the end of the street near alsa mal near her office i was discussing with the florist about what could be the combination in the bunch of flowers i was suppose to give ,,,first he gave me a mix of roses and a white flower then i decided to take rose as they looked very good...22 red normal roses and 2 special big roses...coz i wanted to show it as the years last two years she has spent with me ..Then i thought i could have added some thing to her life but i cannot play down allthose years she has spent with her friends and parents so i changed the bunch to all normal beautiful red roses. 24 of them ...all years fare a square coz what ever i added to her life its still her life and i have given her tougher times too ...

they were very beautiful
amazing ......
you should have been there to look at those eyes lite up with joy

it really special for me to do something for amy coz she makes it more than what is meant by the way she cherishes it

it is the best thing you want afte r taking the pain to do something to some one is to see if the person enjoys it and she always has ...

i love you amrutha