So, I have finally been tagged. Was thanking my stars nobody thought of me so far. But Cris broke the jinx. Thanks Cris! :-) Here we go. The rules, as I found them on Cris' blog.
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
Hmm. Tough one already. Probably walk out. And certainly never forgive.
2. What’s it that you see in an ideal partner?
A stable head on his shoulders, and a mind of his own. Even if it means we fight.
3. What, according to you, is the perfect date?
Cappuccino, and more cappuccino...and more cappuccino! :P
4. Would you like to have children soon enough? Or would you wait till your mid-thirties for the first child?
Replacing question: Do you like children?
I prefer to answer Cris' question. I like kids as long as they don't cry.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
No. We were never friends. Cannot think of a friend as a lover.
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
I am greedy. I want both. But, if I have to choose. Being loved is much better.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
As long as necessary. Forever.
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Walk away. It's not worth it. As I said, being loved is better than loving.
9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Free education for children. For as long as they want to study.
10. Do you lie?
Yes. I would be in major trouble if I did not. :P
11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Happily married, two kids, enough money to live, happy with work. Don't ask what work I will be doing. I have no clue.
12. What’s your fear?
Losing people I love. It's always been my greatest fear.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A good writer who I hope will be famous some day. Then, I can proudly say I knew her all those years ago. :P
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Married and poor. Can't think of life without him.
15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
Lol. Sweet dreams. Falling in love once is bad enough. Twice?? No thanks.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes. Without compromising some basic principles.
17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Same as Cris. Might forgive, but will definitely not forget.
18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
In a relationship of course.
19. Your all time favourite song. Only ONE. And why?
Hmm... Tough one again. Will settle for New York Nagaram from Sillunu Oru Kaadal.
Can't think of anyone in particular. I leave this tag free for anyone to take up. :-)